Rules for the giveaway :
- Follow @herbalistbros
- Like this post
- Comment and tag 3 friends
- Share this post your story
Please note that this giveaway is open to people within the UK ONLY - You must be over 18 to enter.
This giveaway is worth a £150 worth of CBD products!
- Proper Hemp Co CBD Personal Pour-Over Coffee
- Proper Hemp Co Water Soluble CBD Powder
- Regall CBD Watermelon Disposable Vape pen
- Relive CBD Gummies sample pack
- A gift from Nature 1000mg CBD oil.
Giveaway ends 12/06/2019
You can enter as many times as you like as long as you tag different people each time! If your tagged friends follow us you get a bonus entry! Good luck! 💯🔝
For more information on our terms & conditions please see below
PS: any entries that are not following us at the time of the giveaway will be disqualified ! We must be fair to everyone participating! THEHERBALISTBROS
The Herbalist Bros Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: The Herbalist Bros Ltd registered office is at Office 420, 61 Victoria Road, Surbiton, Surrey, KT6 4JX
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via instagram
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 12/06/2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Follow @herbalistbros on Instagram
- Tag 3 friends on the post
- Add the post to your story
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen: 09/06/2019
at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents
[by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter].
The winner will be notified by DM on Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize is delivered.
The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.