Crown Personal Flower Mill
- Hybrid construction- A food grade (304) stainless steel milling chamber (rotor, sleeve, diffuser and kief screens) ensures flower is never milled using aluminum. The outer case is manufactured from aircraft grade (6061) aluminum to keep weight at a minimum. When not in use, the lid is held together by nickel plated neodymium rare earth magnets.
- Fluffy, consistent burning flower- The unique milling process never tears the flower, resulting in a lighter, fluffier product which is easier to roll and burns more evenly.
- Complete milling- The unique milling chamber design naturally crumbles and pushes flower through the diffuser screen, meaning less time spent removing partially processed product.
- Easy disassembly- The lower catch unthreads with only a quarter turn, meaning no more fumbling and ultimately spilled flower or dropped parts.
- Easy cleaning-All parts fully disassemble to allow complete access and total cleanliness.
- Swappable diffuser screens- Swapping to a diffuser screen with smaller holes means finer milling for vaporizers or cooking.
- Magnetic lid– Strong magnets hold the lid to the housing for transportation and storage.
- Kief catch- The fine mesh screen only allows kief particles through and can be easily accessed by unthreading the taper from the kief catch.
Designed, engineered, manufactured and assembled in-house, in sunny Arizona, USA.